Thursday 29 April 2021

WEEKLY FOREX FORECAST 26th -30th APRIL 2021

Last week we gained handsome profit from the market. Now I am looking for next week for more profit. Stay tuned with me.

JOIN AS A MEMBER:

Wants all VIP signals 😍? Then open an account under my IB in OctaFX by following this link 👇 then verify your account and deposit a minimum of $250 to $500 to follow my VIP signals on the Telegram channel. After all done what’s app me +923064166360 or with your name and deposited amount, so I will add you to my VIP group. 😘❤️Dawn Forex Academy❤️ (Let’s Make Money Together)

OR

ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN OCTAFX?

1. Login into your OctaFX client portal.

2. Do live chat with IB Manager.

3. Request them to link your account under this IB: 130160 and also tell name: Jonathan Jiwanmall, so they will link you under my IB.

4. After it all, contact me on my what’s app number: +923064166360 and I will add you to my VIP group free of cost.

DAWN FOREX ACADEMY ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

Telegram: for contact: information on this channel is published in good faith & for general information purpose only. I do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability, & accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this channel is strictly at your own risk.

weekly forex forecast youtube,weekly forex analysis,forex forecast indicator,forex prediction formula,forex forecast 2021,weekly forex forecast by dawn forex academy,forex factory,daily forex forecast,daily forex analysis,forex trading in Urdu,forex trading in Pakistan,learn to trade forex,price action in forex,dawn forex academy,forex is halal or haram,forex trading,forex,price action,wave analysis,forex market,daily fx,investing

#octafx #weeklyforexforecast #forextrading #dawnforecacademy #forex

GET FOREX TRENDY

http://bit.ly/2f1ZdQF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simplifying taking entries, this is all based around taking set ups wh... - TikTok

758 Likes, TikTok video from Tom Camp | FX Trading Educator (@tomcampcoaching): “Simplifying taking entries, this is all based around taki...