Sunday 21 June 2020

FOREX-Dollar holds gains as fear of renewed pandemic gathers pace

It is all but certain to keep rates on hold at 0.25%, leaving markets to focus on its tone and on talk of negative rates in the future. Besides Tuesday's PMI ... https://ift.tt/eA8V8J It is all but certain to keep rates on hold at 0.25%, leaving markets to focus on its tone and on talk of negative rates in the future. Besides Tuesday's PMI ...

from Google Alert - ALL ABOUT FOREX https://ift.tt/2Cu5qQR
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/2xdWHQd

1 comment:

  1. I invested 8,350 US dollars with a broker FXG trade and I have never gotten my money back, i was so desperately in need of help to recover all the money back to me, fortunately I came across a colleague that introduced me to a binary options trade funds recovery expert who goes by the name Mr Troy! when i met him i did not believe that he could get back my money back because i have been scammed a lot already and didn't know what to do, but my Nephew advised me to give it a try and i did, today i can boldly say that all my funds were fully recovered. I know many of y'all have been a victim too.
    This is the right time to take back whats yours.
    feel free to contact him. his email address: (Troyhermes8@gmail,com )and he will help you recover all your lost investment that was denied from you by your scam brokers!!!

    ReplyDelete

British Pound Forecast: GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/GBP | Forex Factory

... all the way up to the 198.08 level. As trading opened for the week a significant move of Yen-weakness propelled GBP/JPY all the way pa...