Wednesday 28 April 2021

Weekly outlook and setups VOL 96 (26-30.04.2021) | FOREX

Hello traders! Glad to see you here!

I really hope you had a profitable week! It's time to get ready for the upcoming one!

This week was rather slow and indecisive for me. I did not see any of my setups and patterns to execute a trade on. I am pretty happy to stay on the sidelines and waiting for a great setup, rather than losing my money in choppy markets. We are having a lot of great potential trading setups forming, so let's make sure to stay focused!

As always, we will have a look at the DXY, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, AUD/USD, AUD/JPY, NZD/USD, NZD/JPY, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, EUR/GBP, GBP/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/JPY, Gold, US30, NAS100 and S&P500.

Timestamps:

Intro 0:00​

DXY 1:38

EU 4:45

EJ 10:19

AUDs 12:46

NZDs 18:56

UJ 23:02

UCAD 25:26

UCHF 27:24

GBPs 29:14

Gold 39:59

Indices 41:47

If you need any help or you want me to analyze another pair, create a specific video on a topic or anything else, please make sure to hit me a message or leave a comment! I really hope you will enjoy the content and will implement some of the trading tips I mention!

I wish you an amazing trading week full of profits and high-quality trades! Stick to your plan and be disciplined!

Iliya Sivkov

My preferred broker that supports a great cause:

▶︎ to learn Market Structure? Enroll in my FREE Forex Course!

▶︎ a copy of my Trading Plan:

▶︎ the FREE Compounding Spreadsheet!

▶︎ you have a Trading Log to journal your trades? If not, make sure to grab mine!

▶︎ my Telegram channel for Updates and further Analysis:

▶︎ me on:

▶︎ Instagram: Telegram:

GET FOREX TRENDY

http://bit.ly/2f1ZdQF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kashkari Says Fed Could 'Potentially' Hold Rates Steady All Year | Forex Factory

The Federal Reserve needs to achieve more confidence that inflation is declining before cutting interest rates and could possibly delay such...