Wednesday 23 November 2022

forex godfather is turning eleven dollars into eleven hundred dollars in 12 hours

 if you thought turning eleven dollars


into eleven hundred dollars in 12 hours


was insane wait till you watch me turn a


thousand dollars into ten thousand


dollars in only three trades. 


Do not expect this to be very likely because


this is very unlikely you ever get the


same results you guys have to remember

and I don't know I have millions of


dollars to trade with and I don't mind


losing a thousand dollars at any given


time. 


I've been trading for six years and


I've been doing it religiously I


probably trade more than I breathe


regular air


so just remember that and always keep


that in mind as you guys can see man we


got a new setup let me know what you


guys think. New camera new mic


everything's new if you guys can see a


difference and you enjoy it let me know


in the comment section so I know with


that being said I don't want to bore you


guys at all I want to get straight into



the breakdown how I was able to turn a


thousand dollars into ten thousand


dollars in only three Forex trades let's


get to the breakdown so let's go and pop


the history tab up on the screen right


here as you guys can see man we start


with a thousand dollars we had a two


thousand dollar win a six thousand


dollar win and then a twenty five


hundred dollar win all followed by a ten


thousand dollar withdraw and I don't do


these withdrawals for no reason I do it


for one to show you guys that it is a


real account I also withdraw that way I


can show you guys that I made that money


anytime in Forex when you make any type


of money whether it's a dollar or a


hundred dollars or a million dollars if


you don't withdraw that money you cannot


say you made that money if it does not


hit your bank account you did not make


that money I've seen too many times


where Traders go and make a certain


amount of money on their accounts and


then they blow it withdrawing is is a


very important part of Forex you have to


be able to withdraw secure some profits


and make some real life money where it's


all literally for nothing so make sure


you're withdrawing all right guys so


let's go and hop into the very first


trade we're gonna make it about two


thousand dollars on this trade I'm gonna


break down exactly how I did it what I


saw and all that good stuff okay so


price overall to me in this exact area


it's bearish I would say we're in a


bearish market structure we have those


lower lows those lower highs lower lows


whatever the case may be


however price did create a support Zone


in this area during that previous


bearish Market structure all I need to


see for me to take this by position and


be happy with where I'm at I need to see


this support zone right former support


zone now resistance Zone be broken so


first we have a rejection we have a wick


and we have a rejection here


once price actually becomes bullish and


I see a nice bullish candle start to


develop I'm going to take that by


position I'm not going to wait for the


candle to close but instead I'm going to


take that by position based off of


momentum all of my trades are based off


momentum where's price going how fast is


it moving do I feel like I can get in


and catch this move as it's going up


those are the questions I'm asking


myself when I'm taking these trades so


again for me price just has to become


very bullish I want to see a strong


bullish candle appear here and I'm going


to take my buy position because I


believe Market structure is going to


become


bullish


just like this I also believe


that prices


coming off of a support Zone and I see


that prices breaking through resistance


we have multiple confluences


as price starts to come up I took my buy


position right here at about 109.45 as


you guys can see very strong bullish


candle I'm very happy with where price


went here very tight stop loss as well


because if price does reverse back to


this little bit of a resistance former


support Zone then I believe we're going


to see a lower low be created Market


structure is going to stay bearish and


we're probably going to lose that trade


so a very tight stop loss here very


simple I had no Target in mind I wasn't


targeting any previous zones I just


wanted to throw my stop loss and kind of


see where things went I knew I needed to


catch a lot of Pips here to make a lot


of money it's only a 0.10 we need at


least 2 000 Pips to even make two


thousand dollars so as price started to


come up I felt good now price did start


to retrace here's my thing if I can draw


my Fibonacci long position here and


price does not break through this gold


Zone that


0.568618 rejection Zone


then I'm fine okay it's not a deep


enough retracement for me to get out and


break even it has to break through this


Zone as you guys see man price never


broke through that zone we had a couple


rejections but we never stayed bearish


very good sign that a trade is going to


keep going your way if you get in for a


powerful buy look for that Fibonacci


Zone and make sure that price does not


break through that zone because if it


does that's a pretty deep retracement


and chances are you're gonna get stopped


down okay so I felt good price continue


that price continued up


again I didn't have any Target in mind


so once we caught about 2 000 Pips I'm


up 2 000 bucks I closed my trade yes we


could have caught more and it continued


after a little bit but at the end of the


day I'm okay catching 2 000 Pips two


thousand dollars on my thousand dollar


account doubling tripling my account


even just in one trade okay I'm very


happy with that and you definitely


should be too I don't care if it's ten


dollars or thirty dollars a hundred to


three hundred whatever the case maybe if


you can 3x your account be satisfied


close your trade and uh do what you got


to do okay along the way I did Trail my


stop loss very very very not


aggressively okay as price was up in


here I was probably stopped pretty much


down in this area price was up here my


stops were pretty much down in this area


and then once we hit 2000 Pips I did


close my trade and uh was very happy


with where I was okay now let's go and


go over to the next trade now for trade


number two this was a big boy winner man


we caught six thousand dollars on this


single trade right here ended up risking


a little bit more of course you know


higher a higher lot size I knew what I


wanted to do I knew I wanted to make 10


grand I knew I wanted to do it fast


again I knew what I wanted


so it's a very simple setup man we're


coming off of a beautiful support Zone


price to me is really consolidating here


I don't see much of a trend down or up


so once I see a breakout either to the


downside past this support zone or past


this resistance Zone then I'll know


which way we're going I was pretty much


in this trade not even in the trade


pre-trade looking at it from both sides


we could either buy we could either sell


it just depends on what price gives us


but we're in a pretty much a medium Zone


where I'm not sure what we're gonna do


however I did know that if price broke


through this trend line we would flood


okay so just to show you guys what my


cells would have looked like it would


have looked like that okay same thing as


my buys look like but on the opposite


end a lot of Trades that I take are like


this you're either going to get a buy


you're gonna get a sell it just depends


on which way the Market's moving which


way market structure ends up being and


all that good stuff as you guys can see


price did though start to break out to


the upside for a buy position we have


that trend line and we have that


resistance I'm a breakout guy I'm


trading breakouts whether it's a trend


line or a support or resistance Zone I


am trading breakouts based upon Market


structure in which way I believe we're


going as price comes up here we have now


broken resistance broken a trend line


and now created bullish Market structure


we're now creating higher highs and


higher lows at least that's what I'm



expecting to happen now as messy as this


looks it's pretty simple okay I'll draw


that out for you guys a higher high


higher low


a higher high okay it's very very simple


we went ahead we took our buy position


another really tight stop loss I only


want to risk about 120 Pips here and I


want to aim for as much as I can get as


comfortable as I am going to Trail my


stop loss and if my stop loss gets taken


out well then so be it I get took it out


but it's going to be in profit


regardless okay now again price ended up


GET FOREX SIGNAL HERE

GET 1000PIPS CLIMBER 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yen eases despite intervention threat, Aussie steady before RBA - The Economic Times

Forex . Yen eases despite ... Business NewsMarkets Forex Yen eases despite ... All information these cookies collect is aggregated and ther...