- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Get Strong With One Dumbbell | 椅子でできる省スペース筋トレ by Fitness guy
You don’t need a large gym or lots of equipment to become stronger. In this video, I explain how you can train in a small space using only one dumbbell—even while sitting on a chair. You’ll learn how simple dumbbell exercises can help build strength, improve confidence and keep your body active. Being strong does not guarantee good luck, but strength builds discipline, confidence and readiness. These qualities can help you recognize opportunities and take action when they appear. In this video: • Train with only one dumbbell • Exercise while sitting on a chair • Build strength in a small room • Develop a stronger body and mindset • Stop accepting weakness and begin improving yourself Start with a comfortable weight, use controlled movements and stop if you feel pain. If you enjoy these workouts and want exclusive training videos, become a channel member. If you’re looking for the equipment I use, check out the products tagged below. See the tool I use: https://ift.tt/aeqy29n 大きなジムやたくさんの器具がなくても、体を強くすることはできます。 この動画では、狭いスペースでも、椅子に座ったままダンベル1個で筋力を鍛える方法について説明します。筋力、自信、規律を身につけて、強い体と考え方を作りましょう。 無理のない重さから始め、ゆっくりコントロールして動かしてください。痛みを感じた場合は中止してください。 限定トレーニング動画を見たい方は、Fitness Guyのチャンネルメンバーに参加してください。 #HomeWorkout #DumbbellWorkout #ChairWorkout #StrengthTraining #FitnessGuy
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kqee23kaPE
You don’t need a large gym or lots of equipment to become stronger. In this video, I explain how you can train in a small space using only one dumbbell—even while sitting on a chair. You’ll learn how simple dumbbell exercises can help build strength, improve confidence and keep your body active. Being strong does not guarantee good luck, but strength builds discipline, confidence and readiness. These qualities can help you recognize opportunities and take action when they appear. In this video: • Train with only one dumbbell • Exercise while sitting on a chair • Build strength in a small room • Develop a stronger body and mindset • Stop accepting weakness and begin improving yourself Start with a comfortable weight, use controlled movements and stop if you feel pain. If you enjoy these workouts and want exclusive training videos, become a channel member. If you’re looking for the equipment I use, check out the products tagged below. See the tool I use: https://ift.tt/aeqy29n 大きなジムやたくさんの器具がなくても、体を強くすることはできます。 この動画では、狭いスペースでも、椅子に座ったままダンベル1個で筋力を鍛える方法について説明します。筋力、自信、規律を身につけて、強い体と考え方を作りましょう。 無理のない重さから始め、ゆっくりコントロールして動かしてください。痛みを感じた場合は中止してください。 限定トレーニング動画を見たい方は、Fitness Guyのチャンネルメンバーに参加してください。 #HomeWorkout #DumbbellWorkout #ChairWorkout #StrengthTraining #FitnessGuy
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kqee23kaPE
Comments
Post a Comment