how to day trade crude oil futures

If you’re not pulling at least $500 per day out of the futures market, then you need to take a few minutes and read every word in this report.
Because the money is out there, just sitting on a table, waiting for you to reach out and grab it.
The question is, are you brave enough to pick it up?
Or are you more comfortable hiding behind all the same tired old chart setups and “conventional wisdom” everyone else is following…
Content to lose money day after day…
Wondering if you just need to add a couple of new Indicators to your already overcrowded chart…
Or maybe move up one time frame from what you are already using…
Or was it move down one time frame????
WHO AM I AND WHY SHOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME?
My name is Jeff Glenellis and I've been a trader for 15 years.  I love trading.  In fact, I hate weekends because it keeps me from doing the thing I love the most, which is trading.  But I also hate wasting time and money on strategies that take forever to develop and then only give me a shot at making 1-2 points a trade.  So as an experiment I put my favorite 2 Indicator trading set-up on a Renko chart, and suddenly found myself in trades that ran 5, 10, 20 points or more.  And these were on normal trading days.  And now I want to share this consistently winning setup with traders who love to trade but hate all these rules and methods that are holding them back.

There Are Only Two Things You Need To Know About Trading Futures In Order to Be A Successful and Profitable Trader

Look, if you’re a day trader (or want to be one) you need to understand something that is fundamental about trading.
And that one fundamental thing is this:
Trading is a hell of a lot simpler than most teachers, trainers and coaches make it out to be.
And that is all because of this simple truth:
When you are trading, price can only move one of two directions, up or down.
At it’s very essence, trading is a 50/50 proposition.
Once you figure that out, it’s a simple matter of cutting your losses short and letting your winners run.

Unfortunately, You've Been Victimized By Your Own Desire to Improve Your Trading Skills

But an entire industry has sprung up, dedicated to (allegedly) making you a better trader by teaching you everything you never needed to know about trading and all the component parts.
Indicators (there are hundreds of them), charting software and all the options that go with it, trading time frames, the mental and emotional games related to trading, the impact of astrology (star signs) on trading (and no, I’m not making that last one up)…
And all of this information can be yours if you just sign up for a course that costs $599, $997, $4,999, etc.
I know of traders who have spent upwards of $15,000 in their quest to become better traders and still can’t show two winning weeks in a row. And I have no doubt there are people out there who spent more than that.
Look, it’s not about how much you know about trading.  In fact, knowing too much can lead to what experts call “paralysis by analysis” which means you know so much and can see things from so many different angles and perspectives, you can’t make a decision to buy or sell due to all the conflicting bits of information you are processing.

The Good News Is I Can Help You "Fix" These Problems and Turn You Into a Consistent Winning Trader In Less Than an Hour

If you are serious about becoming a winning day trader, then your first step is to forget everything you know, or think you know, about trading, and simply start over.
Pick a vehicle to trade (ES, MES, CL, or whatever), set up a single chart and add 2 indicators…one for trend and one for entries/exits.  Only enter a trade in the direction of the trend and exit when the entry/exit indicator tells you.
Can trading possibly be any simpler than that?
And don’t worry, I can hear your questions and comments from here.
  • What about using “Indicator X” and/or “Indicator Y” and/or “Indicator Z” for confirmation?
  • What about confirming the trend on higher time frame charts?
  • Don't I need to use a big stop loss and risk too much of my account on a single trade?
  • (And my all-time favorite): If it was this simple, wouldn't everyone already be trading like this?
I understand the skepticism and concern.  Old habits are very hard to break.
But you see, there is a lot of crap out there masquerading as “conventional wisdom”.  And there are some pretty hefty price tags attached to some of it.
And the saddest part is, no matter how much you spend, there is no guarantee any of it is going to make you a long-term, profitable trader.
Take a look at this ES chart:
“I used to dream about what it would be like to catch a 20 or 30 point run.  Now I’ve caught two in 2 days. It’s even better than I dreamed it.  I think this is called having an 'unfair advantage' over the market”
Larry F. 


READ MORE HERE


Comments