cryptoversity review, 2022 ACCOUNT UPDATE: $109K USD & STILL GOING!

  

Why I Love Passive Crypto Income:

A Brief Video Explainer

 

Click display images to see chart


Click here to see where my Masternode account is at after 1 year, and how you could create your own wholly passive income stream too.


Yesterday, I mentioned that crypto, led by Bitcoin, has shown a significant market pattern over the last year…


And by the time I'd made the graphic demonstrating that pattern, BTC had already risen from the cellar to gain $1.1K in value.


Well, now here we are 24 hours later and BTC continues to rise, up to $36.7K per coin.


Now, if you're trading crypto, whether it's BTC, ETH, or other altcoins, every fluctuation in price can make you crazy…


However, if you skip trading and put your money into the infrastructure that powers crypto - the blockchain -you don't have to worry over price at all…


Because as transactions pass through your bit of blockchain real estate, you make a sliver of money… Every transaction.


So, whether people are buying or selling, if their action passes through your realm, you make money. It's really that simple.


And that's what Masternoding through Yieldnodes allows you to do. It makes you one of DeFi's bankers, and it has been paying out at 10% per month on average for over 27 months and counting.


See where my account stands after 1 year and how my Yieldnodes experience has been - Click here to watch the video explainer and update.


To your financial success



P.S. Personally, all you'd need to tell me is that when BTC crashed, I could still make over 7% profit per month, and I'd know it was solid.


That's exactly what Yieldnodes has done and continues to do for people worldwide.

 

Click display images to see chart


=================================


Comments