Sunday 23 February 2020

5 PIPS A DAY FOREX TRADING SYSTEM

 


 

"Introducing 5 Pips a Day! "


Welcome to the 5 pips a day automated forex trading system


5 pips a day is a fully automated forex trading system that targets 5 pips a day. The 5 pips a day forex robot has made at least an average of 5 pips per day for around 8 years based on historical testing in the mt4 strategy tester. Some days in back testing it made more than 5 pips. The 5 pips a day forex robot aims for an average of at least 5 pips per day on autopilot.
 

"$350,733,208 during 8 Years Of Back Testing"

*Results are based on historical data. There is no guarantee of future performance. You should understand the risks involved with trading. Different brokers can produce different results due to spreads and liquidity. Your capital is at risk. Beginner traders should research and learn about trading before using any forex software.
These historical back testing results show the performance of the 5 pips a day forex robot over around 8 years of back testing in the mt4 strategy tester. This automated forex trading system generated +$350,733,208 profit from a $1,000 deposit! In other words, it made around $3,159,758 in Monthly Average profit with a 96% Win Rate! That's an average of $115,069 per day!

"The table below shows how 5 pips a day can grow a trading account."

5 Pips A Day Demo Trading Statement

"Money Back Guarantee"

If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase then you can use the 100% no questions asked guarantee and ask for a full refund. 

"Install the 5 pips a day forex robot using the provided step by step instructions"

5 pips a day includes detailed setup instructions and 24/7 support for all your questions and suggestions. This is a forex robot that automatically trades the market using MetaTrader 4 which is a free and downloadable trading platform. As long as you have an internet connection you can use MetaTrader 4 to run the 5 pips a day robot.
You can setup the 5 pips a day forex robot using the step by step instructions (free setup service included). The process is (1) Purchase (2) Setup (3) Done! 

Just $99 (One-off Charge) 


Customer email testimonials:

These are comments sent via email by customers. There is no guarantee that you will experience similar results.

Jose says:
Good evening, the software works well, all of my trades are winners.


John says:
Love the 5 pips day and auto millions. Do you guys have any scalpers that work as good? John


Jose says:
Hello I just want to testify that this robot is great; I installed it on October 1, 2019 and until today October 24 all my trades are winners. thank you to those who create it .....


David says:
It started trading I'm impressed it placed 12 trades and won them all ! On my live account. Thank you 


Sid says:
Attaching the performance of the EA since the day I purchased and the performance is amazing. So far I spent lot of money to find a good EA which can make 30-50$ per day but never found one untill I came acorss 5 pips a day which is amazing. For last 4-5 months I was skeptic about it, but then I decided to give it a try and it turned out to be great.


John says:
Your system has been working really well for me the last few weeks; my trading account is now at $260 from $100.


Laura says:
I wish to say that I am so satisfied with 5pipsaday. This progam never loses!


Stephen says:
So far I am amazed about the accuracy. I got within less than 3 days 21 pips - 7/day. 18 are winners. This is my 6th forex robot. Yours is outstanding the best I ever got. Thanks a lot. You did a great job. 


Ruby says:
I have been using your 5pips a day with no losses for 3 months, it does very well.


Petri says:
Your EA is working so well 19 win in row.


Enrico says:
Four trades so far, all in the green! I am impressed.


Albert says:
Thank you for a Wonderful Product.


Heribert says:
Your robots are trading very successfully and I am grateful to you for having them!! Compliments to their creator!! 


Samuel says:
Thanks very much. You have a very good EA. 


Ruby says:
Hey all, Just want you guys to know that this EA is great. I have bought a lot of EAs and none have done as well over all as this. The draw done has been acceptable not alarming. It has won every trade so far. Thanks To all of you. Ruby

Answer:
Good results, hopefully they continue!

Richard says:
The software made 3 trades today - all profitable.

Answer:
Great to hear!

Rafael says:
Attached is the report from today with screenshots of each trade to analyze the trades. As can you see your EA is very accurate. Look, all wins - perfect!

Answer:
Nice trading!

Jurie says:
I already have FAMPRO running(with great success) on FXPro. I will contact you as soon as I have opened an account to run it on. Thanks for a great product and thanks for your patience with me forever changing and experimenting 

Answer:
Glad you like it!

Dididjon says:
Good day Support, Thanks a lot. I have the EA working on my real account. I have made 10% profit in 2 days already.

Answer:
Great results!

Handy says:
Thanks guys for sending me the license number for trading. Another great product from you. I see that 5 pips a day is all about long trades while automillions is all about short trades. Really like both of these. Been trying so long to find decent software that actually works properly and profitably. I feel much more confident about trading since using your excellent software. I hope it has brought you a lot of success selling your product. God knows you deserve it for sure. Thanks once again. Take care. Vaughan 

Answer:
Thank you so much Vaughan!

Handy says:
I've bought 2 licenses of your robot already, I quite love it..

Answer:
That's great to hear!

Brock says:
The EA has been great so far. If you have any future updates, please let me know.

Answer:
Glad it has been great Brock! You will receive all updates!

Beshir says:
I just wanted to let you know that I started using your EA on live trade and so far so good. Good job.

Answer:
That's great, your very welcome!

Marc says:
5 pips a day is the best software that I have ever used!

Answer:
Thank you Marc.

Jacek says:
Thank you very much for this robot, I am very satisfied, before losing and now I earn.

Answer:
You are very welcome and happy you are enjoying the robot.

Marc says:
I want to share my experiance with the robot. I have used it for over a while now and I find that it is just the best that I have ever used! Thanks for the opportunity.

Answer:
You are welcome Marc.

Are says:
This is the best EA of my life!

Answer:
Glad you like it.

Jason says:
This is the most profitable automated forex trading system I have ever come across. Thank you for sharing!

Answer:
It's a pleasure Jason.

Hanna says:
Since I have had this forex robot it has made 2 trades everyday and they have all been winners. I am slowly increasing my lot sizes. Thank you. 

Answer:
Anytime Hanna.

Ian says:
Good system you have here. I did have my doubts at first after some of the crap I have bought in the past, but very glad that I bought this one. Best forex robot I have used so far. 

Answer:
Thanks Ian! We agree, there are many rubbish systems floating about so be careful!

Pierre says:
I like the idea behind this forex robot and I can see it making automated trading profits for years to come. The entry is very consistent and I like that.

Answer:
Correct, Pierre! Back testing in the mt4 strategy tester shows the entry has been accurate for around 5 years of historical data.

Brian says:
Just wanted to say what a great job you guys have done and thank you for the excellent support.

Answer:
Thanks Brian! 

Steve says:
The 5 pips a day forex robot took its first trade buying the EUR @ 1.4309. That is awesome and I am up about 30 pips currently. 

Answer:
Nice result Steve! Long may they continue. 

Tony says:
The more I look at the EA, the more I like the automated strategy.

Answer:
Glad you like it!

May says:
Checked my account today. Brilliant results so far. I am really excited with the results so far! Cheers.

Answer:
Glad it is performing well for you May.


Contact Us | Terms | Privacy | FAQ | Affiliates


Earnings Disclaimer

U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading.
All information on the 5 pips a day website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advise. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold 5 pips a day and any authorized distributors of this information harmless in any and all ways.
Your purchase of 5 pips a day serves as your acknowledgement and representation that you have read and understand these TERMS OF USE and that you agree to be bound by such TERMS OF USE ("Agreement"). You accept that the agreement can be changed at any time and that you must comply with any changes made to the agreement.
Results are based on historical data. There is no guarantee of future performance. You should understand the risks involved with trading. Different brokers can produce different results due to spreads and liquidity. Your capital is at risk. Beginner traders should research and learn about trading before using any forex software.
All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copy Trading the BEST FREE Forex Signals on Telegram (LIVE) - YouTube

... all the rooms from worst to best. So you can get some free signals too now I did notice that these signal rooms trade all different ti...