Wednesday 1 December 2021

Spain November manufacturing PMI 57.1 vs 57.9 expected

Latest data released by Markit - 1 December 2021 "The well-known supply-side issues in the global economy continued to curtail growth of the Spanish manufacturing sector during November, with severe constraints in the delivery of inputs leaving firms struggling to expand production in line with another month of robust new order gains."Unsurprisingly, stock shortages and transportation difficulties continued to drive price pressures,
http://dlvr.it/SDX6TM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Momo Forex on X: "I apologize for letting you all down in the past . I'm about drop all my ...

I'm about drop all my Trading knowledge and guidance for you all in a few hours. All for FREE. An in-depth free forex trading course...