Wednesday 6 July 2022

Video: A playbook for the market volatility

The euro fell to the lowest since 2003 while the pound and loonie fell to the lows of the year. What kicked off the worries and what's coming next. Yesterday I spoke with BNNBloomberg about trigger for today's round of market volatility and what's coming next. A recession may come but don't think of it like the pandemic recession or the global financial crisis. This is a different set setup with a different playbook. For more trading videos and education, subscribe to our YouTube channel. This article was written by Adam Button at www.forexlive.com.
http://dlvr.it/STQbt6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Momo Forex on X: "I apologize for letting you all down in the past . I'm about drop all my ...

I'm about drop all my Trading knowledge and guidance for you all in a few hours. All for FREE. An in-depth free forex trading course...